Leadership Development for High Potentials: Empowering the Path to Success
Ready to advance your career or empower your organization? Request more information today and take the first step towards your future with confidence.
The Leadership Development Program for High Potentials will expand your leadership capacity, thereby enhancing your success in leading yourself and others. The Program builds self-awareness, enhances the integration of positive interpersonal and EQ behaviors, develops positive influence, and increases the value of your brand in the workplace. Learn to successfully coach, partner and lead projects, teams, and outside stakeholders.
This program is highly interactive, experiential, integrated, and fast-paced. The course content can be immediately applied to drive business results and enhance their career potential. It embeds skill-development research and practices that are up to 8x more effective in improving interpersonal and leadership abilities. The program focuses on the key processes, such as awareness, motivation, knowledge, opportunities, and techniques. As a result, participants will become much more effective, influential, and impactful in their careers.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Leverage greater self-awareness to fast-track continual career growth and development
- Showcase enhanced excellence in interpersonal, team, and leadership situations
- Utilized enhances abilities to connect, influence, and lead themselves and others
- Devise positive strategies and techniques to generate more effective behaviors within individual and team contexts to enhance performance and success
- Using an understanding of the behavioral skill development process to create, design, and execute a plan to effectively develop their own targeted communication and leadership skills leveraging stages of development, and utilizing successful skill development processes
For more, check out our Programs for Individuals page.
Stay connected with USC Marshall Executive Education.
Discover insights, upcoming courses, webinars and workshops along with expertise from faculty and industry leaders.