Be prepared to lead innovative teams and initiatives by upskilling with the Digital Innovation: Developing Organizational Agility program. Designed with a curriculum from our powerful MBA course, this application-focused on-demand program will deliver the essential skills necessary to lead digital transformation efforts within your organization.
Since digital innovation is about talent and not just technology, it requires well-prepared, strategic, and agile business professionals. Stay ahead of the accelerating digital marketplace by learning to analyze business and technology architectures to support strategic digital innovation. With digital transformation, a growing priority for almost all organizations, the demand for digitally savvy managers, directors, and executives is higher than ever.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Analyze business and technology architecture to support strategic digital innovation
- Strategically identify digital assets to leverage in the organization’s architecture
- Group components to foster agility
- Manage components on the cloud for agility
- Decide how to use Enterprise Resource Planning to help with cross-functional information sharing
- Implement Enterprise Resource Planning
- Flexibly integrate components with reusable business services
- Identify where security threats can come from
- Create a secure infrastructure
For more, check out our Programs for Individuals page.
Course Reminder Form
Submit your name and email address and we’ll keep you posted on dates for this course as well as information on related courses.