Business organizations are dynamic entities that need new ideas and quick execution. Leadership techniques can deliver these results, reenergizing individuals, teams, and entire organizations.
Key leadership qualities are necessary for facilitating the collaborative environments that occur with teams. Methods for establishing guidelines, utilizing talents, allocating personnel and assigning roles, building trust, and establishing accountability are efficient tools that successful leaders need to incorporate to maintain performance and team morale.
Participants will learn the latest techniques to increase performance and satisfaction for everyone.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand personal leadership styles
- Recognize when and how to adjust leadership style for the betterment of the team
- Learn effective methods for facilitating and managing teams
- Discover ways to manage conflict
- Build trust and team accountability
- Elevate performance level of a group and entire organization
Watch the Program Preview Here
Submit your name and email address to watch the program preview for this course
Course Reminder Form
Submit your name and email address and we’ll keep you posted on dates for this course as well as information on related courses.