Well Healthcare Leadership Program
Ready to advance your career or empower your organization? Request more information today and take the first step towards your future with confidence.
The Well Healthcare Leadership (WHL) program launches while clinician burnout is at an all-time high. Unless clinical leaders do something now, the current situation will further devastate caregivers, patients, and organizations.
The WHL model of wellness involves not just self-care but also health in relationships, teams, organizations, and communities, emphasizing both effectiveness and wellness simultaneously. This clinical leadership program will equip you to lead yourself and others to higher levels of professional fulfillment, which will benefit clinicians, teams, organizations, and the patients they serve.
The overall outcome of this program is to make a dramatic contribution to your organization through a series of carefully crafted strategies that weave together “best practices” in wellness-based leadership.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess and execute strategies for self-care, knowing that “well leaders lead well.”
- Recognize and articulate the role leaders play in the well-being of individuals and teams. Know that each individual has unique talents and personal and professional goals.
- Assess and execute strategies to build and lead culturally competent teams valuing diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Foster relationships that promote greater performance and well-being.
- Identify an area of change that each team is inspired to make happen, producing long-term motivation and demonstrating a commitment to a shared vision (all inoculators to burnout).
- Create credible plans for important work while also increasing motivation, teamwork, and connection to purpose.
- Recognize and articulate the role clinician wellness plays in patient care quality, safety, and patient satisfaction.
The Keck School of Medicine of USC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California designates this live activity for a maximum of 15 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credits commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Stay connected with USC Marshall Executive Education.
Discover insights, upcoming courses, webinars and workshops along with expertise from faculty and industry leaders.
Watch the Program Preview Here
Submit your name and email address to watch the program preview for this course