Regardless of if you are in a corporation, a sole proprietorship, or any other type of organization – people are at the pulse of organizational success. This systematic workplace problem-solving course offers a hands-on approach to identifying problems at work that are barriers to success.
With a focus on organizational stakeholders’ expertise and motivations in relation to their positions and organizational forces, this course will help you identify root causes for problems through gap analysis and goalsetting and develop dynamic solutions.
This course also includes a step-by-step process plan for improvement, followed by an approach to measure success upon plan implementation, which will enhance individual, employee, or organizational performance. Systematic workplace problem-solving skills are applicable and adaptable to a wide variety of employment levels and organizational settings.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Establish organizational, business, and individual or team performance goals
- Determine performance gaps/problems that prevent the achievement of desired goals
- Identify root causes for performance gaps
- Develop applicable solutions to address the problems and close the gaps
- Develop an approach to measure the success of your solutions upon implementation
Upcoming Program Preview with Prof. Marion Philadelphia
Join us for a complimentary 30-minute preview of the course on Thursday, November 9, 1:00-1:30 pm PST
Reserve a Spot
For more, check out our Programs for Individuals page.
Course Reminder Form
Submit your name and email address and we’ll keep you posted on dates for this course as well as information on related courses.