Learn to lead with confidence in a data-driven world. During this program, suitable for non-specialists, you will learn about both the capabilities and limitations of big data, AI and data analytics. You will be taught a framework from which to understand big data and analytics and leave with a toolbox that you can use to lead effective business analytics initiatives and make fact-driven decisions based on analysis.
Big Data and Managerial Decision-making was designed to give decision makers the framework to understand and implement data projects that generate actionable insights to help them make fact-driven decisions. The fact is that the hardest parts of implementing a big data analytics strategy or project do not involve data science or technology. Rather, the real challenges are ones of leadership and management.
- Understand what big data/AI can and can’t do (abilities and limitations)
- Learn how to use experiments and predictive analysis to improve decision-making
- Learn to develop strategies to integrate data analytics for fact-based decision-making processes across an organization
- Judge what “good” looks like in data science
- Identify where analytics provides value add and where it doesn’t
- Lead with confidence in a data-driven world
Course Reminder Form
Submit your name and email address and we’ll keep you posted on dates for this course as well as information on related courses.