With this immersion in the language of business, managers can make a bigger impact on their organization, discovering ways to capitalize on new opportunities and create greater value.
Expand your knowledge and confidence with this self-paced program that guides you through financial statements, balance sheets, valuation and more. Gain a deeper understanding of finance and accounting fundamentals and learn to communicate comfortably about financial data, cash management, banking, planning, budgets, profitability, solvency and liquidity.
Key Takeaways / Curriculum:
- Overview of Financial Statements
- The Balance Sheet
- The Income Statement
- Transaction Analysis
- Financial Ratio Analysis
- Foundations of Finance and Introduction to Valuation
- Pricing of Stocks and Bonds; Introduction to Capital Budgeting – Measuring Value
- Issues in Forecasting Cash Flow
- Cost of Capital and Valuation
Course Reminder Form
Submit your name and email address and we’ll keep you posted on dates for this course as well as information on related courses.