Expand your knowledge and confidence with this self-paced program that guides you through financial statements, balance sheets, valuation, and more. Gain a deeper understanding of finance and accounting fundamentals. Learn to communicate comfortably about financial data, cash management, banking, planning, budgets, profitability, solvency, and liquidity.
With this immersion in the language of finance and accounting, managers can make a bigger impact on their organization, discovering ways to capitalize on new opportunities and create greater value.
Key Takeaways / Curriculum:
- Overview of Financial Statements
- The Balance Sheet
- The Income Statement
- Transaction Analysis
- Financial Ratio Analysis
- Foundations of Finance and Introduction to Valuation
- Pricing of Stocks and Bonds; Introduction to Capital Budgeting – Measuring Value
- Issues in Forecasting Cash Flow
- Cost of Capital and Valuation
For more, check out our Programs for Individuals page.
Course Reminder Form
Submit your name and email address and we’ll keep you posted on dates for this course as well as information on related courses.