The Cybersecurity Network track (SDNS02) develops a solid understanding of cyber networks and the foundational elements which are core to both traditional and cloud-based networks. The track emphasizes learning the inner workings of how networks operate, how they need to be maintained, and the necessary skills required to defend them against attack. The track encompasses both theoretical and practical learning as part of the 650 hours in course curriculum.
The Cybersecurity Network track (SDNS02) provides you the knowledge and skills needed to demonstrate competence in network security for professional-level cyber and network security careers. The program prepares participants to write two acclaimed industry certification exams – Cisco CyberOps Associate and the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA). Successful completion of these exams provides the participant with a globally recognized professional certification.
Cybersecurity Network Curriculum
The path to Cybersecurity Network certification requires successful completion of the 650-hour curriculum that includes each of the following courses:
- Simulation Software (10 hours)
- Python Coding Essentials (75 hours)
- Linux OS Essentials (70 hours)
- Prep for a Cyber Career (20 hours)
- Cyber Essentials (30 hours)
- IT Essentials (55 hours)
- Fundamental Cyber Ops (60 hours)
- Networking Essentials (70 hours)
- Intro to Networks ((70 hours)
- Networks, Security and Automation (70 hours)
- Switches and Router Essentials (70 hours)
- CCNA Certification Exam Preparation (10 hours)
- Applied Organizational Behavior (40 hours)
Cybersecurity Network Jobs
SDNS02 is specialized for employment as Information Security Analysts/Network Administrators. It will develop your (1) industry connections, (2) soft skills, and (3) resume and LinkedIn profile. You will be 100% job ready.
Course Reminder Form
Submit your name and email address and we’ll keep you posted on dates for this course as well as information on related courses.