The Secure Software Development track (SDNS01) prepares participants to write software programs and computer applications. The focus is on software development lifecycle management as well as cyber security-based software development. The track encompasses both theoretical and practical learning as part of the 650 hours in the curriculum.
Secure Software Development Curriculum
The path to Secure Software Development certification requires successful completion of the 650-hour curriculum. It includes each of the following courses:
- Linux OS Essentials (70 hours)
- Python Coding Essentials (75 hours)
- Java Programming (75 hours)
- DevSecOps (75 hours)
- Web Fundamentals (60 hours)
- LAMP (50 hours)
- Software/Project Management (50 hours)
- Programming in C++ (50 hours)
- Ruby & Rails (50 hours)
- Capstone DevSec (55 hours)
- Applied Organizational Behavior (50 hours)
Secure Software Development Jobs
SDNS01 is specialized for employment as software developers. It will develop your (1) industry connections, (2) soft skills, and (3) resume and LinkedIn profile. You will be 100% job ready.
Course Reminder Form
Submit your name and email address and we’ll keep you posted on dates for this course as well as information on related courses.