The Family Business Program provides practical, actionable insights and strategies to help families navigate the complexities of succession planning.
Family business succession planning can often be a difficult and emotional process. Who should lead the next generation? How do we prepare for succession planning?
The Family Business Program – taking into account both successful and failed examples from multigenerational family businesses – allows participants to learn from the experiences of others and apply these lessons to their own situations. By taking a holistic approach that considers both the business and the family, the program aims to improve long-term planning and alignment while helping families shape the future success of their family enterprise system.
As a result of this program, participants will
- Determine the next generation’s future role within the company
- Learn strategies to communicate effectively among generations
- Develop a clear roadmap for implementing a succession plan
- Understand how to have social impact
- Understanding how to manage the family’s wealth in investments outside of the family business
The price for the immersive, on-campus program experience is $21,500 per family business.
This is inclusive of the following:
- Joint Registration of two members of the family business
- 3.5 days of immersive and enriching facilitated classroom engagement with four of the Marshall School’s pre-eminent faculty
- Active interactions with other participating family-held business members
- Invited panelists and speakers from well-known prominent and successful family business leaders
- All program-related materials, handouts, etc.
- A post-program follow-up coaching session with Professor Napoli for each family
- Two hosted dinners including an opening night reception
- Daily breakfast, lunch and snacks
- A closing luncheon and graduation ceremony
- On-campus parking
Registration pricing includes up to two members of the family business (family members and/or key non-family business leader). For family businesses interested in sending more than two family members, please contact Tim Khuu at email@example.com
Watch the Program Preview Here
Submit your name and email address to watch the program preview for this course
Course Reminder Form
Submit your name and email address and we’ll keep you posted on dates for this course as well as information on related courses.